Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How Many Blogs Can One Person Start, Only to Abandon?

Something like 485,794.364.3. Yep. That many. I've had several over the years, but I just haven't felt happy with them after a few posts, and they have all been abandoned. Mostly because I have this thing about keeping up with them. That thing being, I'm lazy. SUUUUUUUUUPER lazy. Usually my excuse is, "But I'm way over here and the computer is WAAAAY over there." This comment is followed by some vague gesturing at the computer that is six inches away from me.

I usually find that I am scraping for things to talk about. My life is not very interesting most of the time. (Remember the laziness thing?) I've gotten to be slightly more interesting as time has worn on though. I knit. That's not interesting unless you also knit or unless you like to be bored to death by talk of wool. (If you don't knit, you should start. Wool is actually terribly fascinating.) I am recently re-enrolled in school. I'm deciding what I want to be when I grow up. I'm leaning towards geology. Rocks are fascinating. See? Lots of interesting stuff. I've also been working out a lot. Being sweaty and gross is, well, engrossing. I have a son who is doing online school. I do a lot of sitting around reading emails and asking him if he has done his assignments. This is really gripping stuff, people.

Mostly I'm just looking for a place to keep my thoughts. There is no real theme except what is happening in my head. If you want to see what is happening, stick around. If you would rather peel your own eyeballs with a grapefruit knife than read it, well I'm not sure I don't blame you.

6 comments:

  1. I have you beat on abandoned blogs. Mine is 614,209.364.3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there goes the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me miss you. A lot. You've got a blog follower in me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding you to my blog roll! You can do this! (add a cheerleader like move here)

    ReplyDelete