Friday, September 6, 2013

Hubby comes home today.

My husband works in North Dakota. We live in Utah. I grew up around the military so to me it's like he goes on TDY all the time. For seven weeks at a time. The first 4 weeks are great. No dirty socks on the floor. No extra glasses in the sink to wash. No one else to take up the whole bed. Sure it sounds crass. but those of you old married ladies with husbands at home night after night think about it... Imagine how quiet it would be. Imagine sleeping diagonally. Yeah. It's nice.

After that, I start to miss him. Probably because I actually do kind of like him. Even after as long as we have been together.

He gets home tonight. I have him for 5 glorious days. It's even his birthday, so it's on! Urban Flea Market, State Fair, Visiting with Laura, Lunch with my ladies, Porch Sitting, Eating All Manner of Unhealthy Things.

In order to accomplish all of these fun thing, I know get the cram a week of studying and house cleaning into the next 12 hours.

He's lucky that he's cute and worth my soon to be full blown meth addiction.

2 comments: