Friday, November 8, 2013

You did what???

Some of you may have read my post about my husband buying a hat. Just a synopsis, he was apparently SO COLD that he could not wait even a couple of days for me to make him a PERFECT and LOVINGLY HANDCRAFTED hat for his giant horrible noggin that he bought a hat. 

After appropriate chastisement for his flaw in judgement regarding knitwear, I told him I would knit him a lovely hat, which I have, and only need to complete the matching cowl to keep his sweet head warm. Until this:
HEEEEEAD! Down in front!

Yes, he shaved his giant, horrible, huge, misshapen, not-conducive-to-being-hairless head. So his giant, horrible, huge, misshapen, not-conducive-to-being-hairless head is too cold to live without a hat, but not too cold to live without hair??? Not a well thought out plan, sir.

Even worse to include a photo of you in the hat with which your giant, horrible, huge, misshapen, not-conducive-to-being-hairless head has taken up an affair with.

Look, I'm made of something that squeaks and melts!
My sweet, sweet husband.... You have 7 weeks to grow back some hair on that giant, horrible, huge, misshapen, not-conducive-to-being-hairless-too-cold-to-go-2-minutes-without-a-commercially-knit-hat head. Get to it.

1 comment: